Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miriam aka Victoria is Still Visiting San francisco,California

Click here to see TS Miriam Rivera aka Victoria VIDEO on YOUTUBE


Victoria aka Miriam is now visiting San francisco.

her ad is on Backpage.com

__________________________________________________________

My name is Victoria,

and I invite you to have a marvelous experience with me if you are looking for someone who is charming, friendly, pleasant, affectionate, sensual, sexy, COOL, HOT, and VERY GEORGEOUS (not my opinion, of course, but the opinion of those who know me!).

130 lbs 5'6 34c 8'5 fully funcional

917-434-0318

sonmiriam@hotmail.com

Victoria Poster's age: 22 ? Location: 94109 ? User first posted July 2009

sonmiriam@hotmail.com


________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment