Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TS Anja visiting Singapore Now +6590840768

TS Anja aka Christy from Cebu Philippines
Now Visiting Singapore
YOURE BIGGEST FULLY FUNCTIONAL NAUGHTY TS IS READY TO SERVE YOU..... All photos are RECENT and untouched...No airbrushing has been applied.... what you see is what you get!!! I'm a MIXED RACE TS (FILIPINO-CHINESE-SPANISH)who is all so feminine yet so functional(all of my plumbing is still FULLY FUNCTIONAL). I'm very passable, and an amazingly sensuous beauty. I LOVE to stay toned and smooth, with a great personality. I stand 5' 7", 12lbs. with 36c breasts and 8” x 5” cut FULLY FUNCTIONAL, no hormonal excuses and love to CUM AND ALWAYS CUM! Can suck you while F*CKING you very hard and deep...If you would like to get an idea of girth, imagine a dollar bill wrapped in a cylinder, with the ends just touching…. I Specialize in: Mild to Moderate Domination and GFE (Girlfriend Experience) Anything you ever fantasized about I'm the girl to make them come true! Most fantasies and fetishes welcomed. If you are ready for an extremely sexy TS like me give me a call now! All measurements are 110% accurate, No rush. No attitude. love, 
ANJA

No comments:

Post a Comment